A mailing from All-American Appraisal Services was sent to residents referencing the State Hwy 20-83 project. This mailing is misleading, suggesting that the property owner should consider a second appraisal that will be delivered to the DOT. It is NOT Read on...
2016 property tax bills have been mailed. Taxpayers can pay in full or two installments. Full payment and 1st installments are due January 31, 2017, made payable to Village of Waterford Treasurer. Payments made before January 3, 2017 will be recorded as Read on...
Inside The BRIDGE Read Here
- Lions Club Benefit raises over $30,000 for purchase of life-saving equipment for Fire & Rescue Department
- DNR decision regarding drawdown
- Correction on date of Fox River Summit --March 10
- Budget and taxes
- Waterford High School National Honors Society to raise funds for inclusive playground in Whitford Park
- Library programming
- Proclamations recognize Eagle Scout and citizen assisting police in solving vandalism crimes
Village Hall Office Hours:
Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Closed Friday, December 30, 2016
Monday, January 2, 2017
Payments received and/or postmarked by January 3rd will be recorded as received in 2016.